Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to pay any money out of my pocket upfront to talk to you about my case?
No. The Thomas Creech Law Office provides free initial consultations in personal injury cases. Feel free to call us to set up a time for you and your family to come to the office to confidentially discuss your personal injury case for free. If you have a specific question about your individual case, please feel free to call us and set up a free consultation.

What is a personal injury case?
A personal injury case is when a person is injured through the fault of someone else like another motorist, or a property owner, or a manufacturer who makes a defective product that injures a person.

How much is my personal injury case worth?
The answer to that question depends upon a lot of factors, many of which are not known until the facts of your case are thoroughly investigated and evaluated. Also, we may consider what a jury may decide in a case like yours to determine what your case is worth.

The insurance company is calling me and wants to give me money for my injuries, should I even hire a lawyer to represent me in my case?
Yes. You should definitely hire a lawyer to represent you. If you represent yourself, you may make a mistake that could end up costing you a fortune. A personal injury case is not a simple thing for a person to handle themselves. Also, it is very difficult to do everything yourself in putting together your case. It would take you a lot of time, hassle, and headache to try and represent yourself. Trust your case with the Thomas Creech Law Office so that you can focus on getting well and getting back to your normal life.

If I have been injured, what does the law allow for compensation for my injuries?
Each case is different and each situation is different and each client is different. The Thomas Creech Law Office will have to conduct a thorough investigation and review of all the factors in your case and it is then that Mr. Creech will be able to give you a legal opinion about what the law allows for your individual case. Generally speaking, the law allows compensation for medical bills, pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, reimbursement for lost wages, and other areas of damages. The aim of the law is to compensate an injured person fully for their losses.

How long have you been practicing law?
Thomas M. Creech has been a lawyer since 1997.

What kinds of cases do you handle?
As a personal injury attorney in Greenville SC, we handle cases of liability involving trucking accidents, car wrecks, motorcycle accidents, premises injuries that occur on the property of a store, business, or home; medical malpractice cases, injury from a dog bite, injuries caused by defective product cases. Thomas M. Creech has been a for more than a decade.

Why do you practice law?
Thomas M. Creech says, “I practice law because I receive immense satisfaction from helping my fellow human beings in the aftermath of a serious personal injury or loss. I enjoy being there for people, and advocating for them, when they need help the most in their lives.”

On the police report it says that I was at fault in the accident, yet I do not think I was, do I still have a case?
It depends. If you feel that you did not do anything wrong, then you may not be at fault. And even if you were partly at fault, the other person may share some of the blame as well. Call for a free consultation so that the Thomas Creech Law Office can help you answer this question in your case.

What is a defective product or a product liability case?
A defective product case or a product liability case involves when a person has been injured by a product while using the product normally. The product may have been badly manufactured, it may have been badly designed, or the manufacturer may not have warned about a product’s dangers adequately.

Do you handle trucking accident cases?
Yes. South Carolina car accident lawyer Thomas M. Creech also represents individuals and families in motor vehicle accidents involving trucks, including large 18 wheeler trucks and semi tractor trailers.

I was not injured, but I was arrested for something I didn’t do. Is this something you can help me with?
Yes. Mr. Creech is a wrongful arrest attorney and has experience in handling these types of cases.