Slip and fall injury lawyer Thomas Creech, brings bold representation to individuals and families in cases of slip and fall injuries. We know that a serious injury can put your health and everything you’ve worked and saved for in jeopardy. You may not be able to work and provide for your family. Meanwhile, medical bills are incurred. Furthermore, you may not be able to enjoy your life if you are in crippling pain. After you suffer a serious debilitating injury in a slip and fall accident, your health, economic, and financial future is placed at risk.
Click to contact a slip and fall injury lawyer in Greenville SC
For this reason, the Thomas Creech Law Offices represents people and families injured in a slip and fall accidents that occur in businesses. We are a trusted and experienced slip and fall personal injury law firm. We are here to represent you and help you recover for your injuries that you sustained in your slip and fall personal injury claim.
Over the years, Greenville SC Premises Liability Lawyer, Thomas Creech has represented many upstate South Carolina residents in cases against stores and businesses for injuries caused by a slip and fall or unsafe, hazardous premises. We have many years of experience in fighting big businesses in slip and fall personal injury cases.
What we will do for you
- Fight for you to the end of your case.
- Aggressively pursuit your claim and vigorously protect your rights to a full monetary recovery under the law.
- As a former judicial law clerk and former prosecutor in the 13th Circuit Solicitor’s Office, trial attorney Thomas Creech enjoys bringing his twenty years of courtroom experience to each case.
- Additionally, we are here to help you recover the most financial compensation you deserve under the law.
- As a result of being an experienced slip and fall injury lawyer, we will give you an honest assessment of your case including its strengths and weaknesses.
- We can advise you of the obstacles you must overcome in your potential case.
- We will educate you about the evidence that needs to be investigated and evaluated in your case. As a result, you will have a very good idea early on how your case will likely proceed.
We Know! Did You?
A business or retail store has a duty to keep its premises in a reasonably safe condition
The law in South Carolina requires a store or business to remove or clean up a hazard that the business or retail store knows or should know about
Also, that the law will hold a business or store accountable if it creates a hazard on its premises
In our experience, slip and fall personal injury can be caused by the following:
- Liquids or spills on the floor
- Rain water at the front entrance of a store
- Items such as boxes or bags left on the floor of a store
What Do You Need?
A serious personal injury caused by a slip and fall can affect you future and everything you’ve worked and saved for.
A slip and fall injury can cause serious personal injury that can affect your health and finances going forward. A serious injury caused by a slip and fall accident can affect your ability to work now and in the future. Your family finances may be in jeopardy. Your family’s future can be seriously affected by a slip and fall accident causing permanent injury.
All things considered, you need an experienced slip and fall injury lawyer in Greenville. We have the knowledge that can help you. First, we investigate and evaluate your case. Secondly, we determine that you have a valid claim. Thirdly, we aggressively pursuit your case and seek all the monetary compensation allowed under the law for your injuries.
What can you claim as compensation for injuries sustained in your slip and fall case?
Each case is different and each is unique so the answer to that question depends on the unique facts and circumstances of your individual case. Generally, the law allows an injured person to seek monetary compensation for medical bills, lost wages, including future lost wages, pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and lost earning capacity. Thomas Creech is a slip and fall injury lawyer in Greenville who can help you navigate this for you.
Do not wait to hire a slip and fall injury lawyer!
In conclusion, it’s important that you reach out to us quickly after being injured in a slip and fall case. Regrettably, evidence may be lost or destroyed if you wait. Contact us today for your free initial consultation.