Call today for a free case evaluation 864-235-4999!
Personal injury at a home or residence can occur when the homeowner creates or allows a dangerous condition to exist. Thomas Creech is a personal injury lawyer in Greenville SC who helps represents people that have been hurt on the premises of a residence or home.
Examples of a premises injuries can include:
- Injuries occurring at a large gathering or party at a home or residence
- Deck collapse
- Unsafe premises such as a hole or other defect in a yard
- Unsafe premises such as a hole or other defect in the flooring of a home
- Burn injury occurring at a home
- Burn injury from bon fires or leaf burn
- Assaults and fights that may have occurred at a home or residence
When an injury at a home or residence occurs, it will be important to secure witness identifications. Also, frequently, law enforcement or other first responders are involved and it will be necessary to obtain reports from these agencies.
These injuries can result in a serious situation that can include expensive medical bills, lost time from work, as well as pain, suffering, and permanent personal injury.
If you, a loved one, or a close friend has suffered a personal injury at a home or residence, seek the legal services of Greenville SC premises liability lawyer Thomas Creech by calling 864-235-4999 for a free consultation or completing a contact us form.