Greenville Car Accident Lawyer Thomas Creech -an experienced advocate ready to help you win your case.
We offer bold and fearless representation to our clients when they need it the most.
A car accident can upend your life and cause you personal injury, financial stress, and emotional upset and worry.
You may have been injured through no fault of your own by another driver. Your medical bills are piling up and more bills are coming in the mail every day. You are in pain and hurting while you try to recover from your injuries. As a result, you are unable to work and may not be able to ever work in your same job again. Your family’s bills need to be paid. Ultimately, your children need your help and your family’s needs are not being met.
And dealing with an adversarial, sophisticated insurance company is not for an amateur. We understand your situation because we have seen it happen to our clients. You need an aggressive, focused, energetic lawyer on your side. The Thomas Creech Law Offices is here for you.
After you have been in a car accident, you may have some questions about your claim. Greenville car accident lawyer Thomas Creech would welcome the opportunity to answer any questions you may have. Feel free to contact us for a free consultation in your case.
Why Hire a Car Accident Lawyer?
If you have been injured in a car wreck, it’s always best to seek out the services of an experienced lawyer for representation. Generally speaking, a person injured in a car accident is allowed to seek compensation for their losses caused by the at fault driver in the car wreck, including medical bills, lost wages, pain, suffering, loss of enjoyment of life, and other elements of damages under law. By hiring a car accident lawyer, you will have a representative on your side to help with the overwhelming process of getting back to your life.
How much can an injured person claim for their losses in a car wreck? Each car accident case is different. So in each case, the claim for damages will usually be different.
With his many years of experience in handling motor vehicle accident cases, Greenville car accident lawyer Thomas Creech is here to advise you in your case. After gathering all of the facts of your case, and considering the nature and extent of your injuries, attorney Thomas Creech can help you understand the losses you can claim in your car accident case. We are here to help you understand how much in compensation you can reasonably expect to recover in your car accident case.
Greenville Car Accident Lawyer
Thomas Creech represents people and families in the following types of motor vehicle or transportation accident cases:
- Trucking or tractor trailer wreck
- Car wreck
- DUI wreck
- Pedestrian accident
- Motorcycle wreck
- Bicycle accident
- Bus wreck
- Boating accident
- Moped accident
- Train accidents
- ATV accidents
- Wrongful death arising out of a car wreck
The Thomas Creech Law Offices is an experienced and bold car accident law firm located in Greenville SC
Thomas Creech has twenty years of courtroom experience and over the years has represented many residents of upstate of South Carolina in their car accident cases. So we have seen almost every type of motor vehicle accident case from car wrecks, trucking wrecks, motorcycle accidents, and car accidents involving wrongful death.
As a former prosecutor, Thomas Creech worked with law enforcement in the courtroom. Unlike other law firms that are based out of other cities, our office is headquartered conveniently in Greenville. In fact, Thomas Creech is a native of Greenville, S.C. and has spent his entire legal career in Greenville. Thomas Creech brings passionate, focused, and fearless legal representation to your car accident case, giving it the individual attention you and your case deserve. And Thomas Creech will be there for you even after your case is resolved. Our clients are like family.
What will you do for me?
Greenville car accident lawyer Thomas Creech enjoys aggressively representing clients in personal injury cases like car and truck accident cases. We aim to provide comprehensive, thorough legal representation for all of our clients in car accident cases. Here are just a few of the burdens we will handle for you so that you can focus on getting back on your feet – financially and physically.
After a serious car wreck we will:
- Listen to you. As your advocate and your legal counsel, we want to understand the full nature of your injuries;
- Bold and fearless representation. Thereby, holding bad drivers accountable for the injuries and damages they have caused, while fighting for all the monetary compensation our injured client is allowed to receive under the law;
- Seek out a full, fair, and reasonable case resolution as efficiently as the case allows;
- Handle the insurance company. Insurance companies can be difficult to deal with. However, we understand insurance company tactics and can fight to protect your rights;
- Investigate. We will conduct an investigation of the accident in order to determine the cause and responsible parties. This may include third parties such as the manufacturer of a defective auto part, the employer of an at-fault driver, or even the agency responsible for a dangerous road condition. We will work closely with a team of experts if necessary to help establish the cause of your crash, the severity of your injuries, and the extent of your financial losses.
- Determine applicable insurance coverage. Our team will also uncover all potential sources of insurance coverage, including benefits under your own policy such as uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) coverage.
- Advocate for you. In fact, we will handle all communications with insurance adjusters and defense attorneys, including aggressive settlement negotiations on your behalf.
- Meet with you whenever and wherever is convenient for you. However, our office has plenty of parking and easy access as we are located near Laurens Road and Pleasantburg Drive in Greenville.
A car accident can change everything. Our Greenville car accident lawyer can help.
Selecting the right lawyer to handle your case is one of the most critical choices you need to make, but it doesn’t have to be a difficult one. There are many accident lawyers, but we treat our clients like we treat members of our own family.
Call 864-235-4999 today for a free no obligation personal consultation. We represent people hurt by negligent drivers all over the Upstate. Let us help you during this difficult time.
For articles about the dangers of distracted driving, check out The Thomas Creech Law Offices Blog